- Our Products
- Spectrum Analyzer
RSA500 Series Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
|Accuracy||3% 10 mV/div|
|Bandwidth capture||9 kHz to 18.0 GHz|
|IF Bandwidth||40 MHz|
Being quality-centric firm, we are engaged in presenting a high-class range of RSA500 Series Real Time Spectrum Analyzers. We assure our clientele the prompt delivery of these products at reasonable prices.
- Find signals of interest and take the necessary actions to resolve issues with industries best ruggedized, portable USB Real-time Spectrum Analyzer, packed with features for your most common tasks out in the field.
- Enable precise, real-time measurements with the RSA500 spectrum analyzer packaged in a portable, rugged form factor with advanced spectrum analysis capabilities.
- The RSA500 provides performance to match conventional mid-range spectrum analyzers on the market. With real-time sweeps and a 4x faster scanning capability compared to other spectrum analyzers, you won’t miss signals you need to see and complete tasks faster. No compromises for even your toughest challenges.
The RSA500 is powered by SignalVu® software – the same software used on the full-line of Tektronix Real-time Spectrum Analyzers. Delivering unlimited access to advanced measurement and analysis capabilities that you can save, customize or share with peers. There are 26 add-on packages that cover general purpose modulation analysis, pulsed signal analysis, Bluetooth 5, and commercial wireless signal analysis.
With a built-in tracking generator for RF component test and GPS to geo-locate and map signals, the RSA500 makes field test a lot easier. Application-optimized software options for vector signal analysis, pulsed measurements, EMI/EMC pre-compliance testing, RADHAZ detection and more, make signal analysis a breeze.
Discover the most difficult, hard-to-find problems with the powerful real-time architecture of the RSA Series. With the advanced DPX® technology, you can see RF characteristics that are practically invisible to a conventional spectrum analyzer.
RSA603A Series Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
|Frequency Range||9 kHz to 3 GHz|
|Accuracy||3% 10 mV/div|
|Input Impedeance||1 MOhm 2 %,11.5 pF|
|IF Bandwidth||40 MHz.|
We are renowned organizations of market for presenting the optimum quality range of RSA603A Series Real Time Spectrum Analyzers, which is extremely employed in the industry.
- Visualize and characterize your device or component with the precise and accurate RSA603A and RSA607A USB Spectrum Analyzers, packed with features to aid in wireless integration, EMI, and IoT projects.
- Discover the most difficult, hard-to-find problems with the powerful real-time architecture of the RSA Series. With the advanced DPX® technology, you can see RF characteristics that are practically invisible to a conventional spectrum analyzer.
- The RSA600 is powered by SignalVu-PC Vector Signal Analysis software – the same software used on the full-line of Tektronix Real-time Spectrum Analyzers. Delivering unlimited access to advanced measurement and analysis capabilities that you can save, customize or share with peers. Over 15 packages cover common wireless standards, spectrum management, pulse measurements and more.
- The RSA600 is conveniently sized to easily fit on your bench or in your lab. It’s powered by your laptop or tablet giving you the ultimate flexibility and convenience. You choose the display and connectivity that you prefer.
- With modulation analysis for WLAN, Bluetooth, LTE, and more, the RSA600 enables straightforward design characterization, troubleshooting, and certification at a low price. The internal tracking generator allows you to characterize RF components and systems.
RSA306B USB Spectrum Analyzer
|Frequency Range||9 kHz to 6.2 GHz|
|Operating Temperature||-10 DegreeC to +55 DegreeC (+14 DegreeF to +131 DegreeF)|
|Real Time Bandwidth||40 MHz|
|RF Input Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Weight||0.59 kg (1.3 lbs)|
- The RSA306B USB spectrum analyzer might be small but it packs a big punch. It’s loaded with features you’d expect from spectrum analyzers twice the size and twice the price. Perfect for everyday tasks.