Sensitive and Specialty Instruments
Low Noise Voltage Measurement System
|Voltage Measurement||10 mV to 100 V|
|Input Resistance||>10 GOhm|
Keithley 6482 Dual Channel Picoammeters
|Operating Temperature||0 Degree to 50 DegreeC, 70 % relative humidity up to 35 DegreeC. Derate 3% relative humidity/ DegreeC, 35 Degree to 50 DegreeC|
|Weight||23.1kg (10.5 lb.)|
|Common Mode Voltage||200 VDC|
|Power Supply||100V, 120V, 220V, 240V (+-10%), 50Hz or 60Hz, 50VA maximum.|
|Storage Temperature||- 25 Degree to 65 DegreeC|
We are the leading provider of Keithley 6482 Dual Channel Picoammeters. These products are identified amid patrons for their noticeable features such as longer life, durability and nominal cost.
- The cost-effective 5½-digit Model 6485 Picoammeter can measure currents from 10fA to 20mA, at speeds up to 1000 readings per second. The Model 6487 Picoammeter/Voltage provides higher accuracy and faster rise times than the 6485, a 500V source, and a damping function for use with capacitive devices. The Model 6482 Dual-Channel Picoammeter/Voltage Source offers higher measurement resolution than the Model 6485 or Model 6487 and dual, independent 30V voltage bias sources.
- Current resolution as low as 1fA (6482)
- Burden voltage as low as 200μV
- Dual-channel measurements (6482)
- Choose from 0, 1, or 2 built-in voltage sources
- Built-in analog outputs
- Measure currents up to 20mA
- Up to 1,000 readings per second
- Built-in Trigger Link interface
- Allows measuring ultra-low leakage currents in components, dark currents in optical devices, and beam currents in microscopy instrumentation.
- Allows making current measurements with high accuracy, even in circuits with very low source voltages.
- Simplifies analyzing multi-channel devices, monitoring currents in multiple locations on materials, and recording data from multiple sensors at once.
- Ensures you can find the voltage bias capabilities your application demands. Perform insulation resistance testing with the 500V source in the Model 6487 Picoammeter /Voltage Source.
- Allows transmitting measurement results to devices like DMMs, data acquisition boards, oscilloscopes, or strip chart recorders for signal response and trend analysis.
- Supports measuring currents high enough for applications such as measuring 4-20mA sensor loops.
- Offers the high throughput production testing demands.
- Simplifies synchronizing with other instruments and voltage sources by combining six independent selectable trigger lines on a single connector for simple, direct control over all instruments in a system.