Semi Conductor Parameter Analyzer
Keithley 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer
|Power||21 Watts max|
|Sampling rate||200 MSa/sec|
|4200-SMU||+-100 mA, +-210 V|
|4210-SMU||+-1 A, +-210 V|
We are a leading entity, occupied in presenting a wide range of Keithley 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer. Furthermore, our customers can avail these products from us at reasonable prices.
- Accelerate research, reliability and failure analysis studies of semiconductor devices, materials and process development with the 4200A-SCS. The highest performance parameter analyzer, it delivers synchronizing current-voltage (I-V), capacitance-voltage (C-V) and ultra-fast pulsed I-V measurements.
- Making connections to your bold discoveries has never been easier. The 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer reduces characterization complexity and test setup by up to 50%, providing clear, uncompromised measurement and analysis capability. Plus, embedded measurement expertise—an industry first—provides test guidance and gives you supreme confidence in your results.
- Built-in measurement videos in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Jump start your testing with hundreds of user-modifiable application tests
- Automated real-time parameter extraction, data graphing, arithmetic functions
The 4200A-CVIV Multi-Switch automatically switches between I-V and C-V measurements without re-cabling or lifting the prober tips. Unlike competing products, the four-channel 4200A-CVIV display provides local visual insight for quick test setup and easy troubleshooting when unexpected results occur.
- Move C-V measurement to any device terminal without re-cabling
- User-configurable for low current capability
- Personalize the names of output channels
- View real-time test status
Put simply, the 4200A-SCS is completely customizable and fully upgradeable so you can perform electrical characterization and evaluation of semiconductor devices, new materials, active/passive components, wafer level reliability, failure analysis, electrochemistry or virtually any type of sample.
- NBTI/PBTI testing
- Random telegraph noise
- Non-volatile memory devices
- Potentiostat application tests
The 4200A-SCS Parameter Analyzer supports many manual and semi-automated wafer probers and cryogenic temperature controllers, including Cascade MicroTech, Lucas Labs/Signatone, MicroManipulator, Wentworth Laboratories, LakeShore Model 336 cryogenic temperature controller.
- "Point and click" test sequencing
- "Manual" prober mode tests prober functionality
- Fake prober mode enables debugging without removing commands