Battery Testers & Analyzers
FLUKE BT520 - Fluke - Battery Tester, Analyzer, Lead Acid
|Dimensions||22 cm x 10.3 cm x 5.8 cm (9 in x 4 in x 2 inch)|
|Screen Dimensions||7.7 cm x 5.6 cm (3 in x 2.2 inch)|
|Weight||850 g (1.9 lb)|
|Operating Temperature||0 DegreeC to 40 DegreeC|
|Storage Temperature||-20 DegreeC to 50 DegreeC|
Reduced testing complexity, combined with a simplified workflow and intuitive user interface.
The new Fluke 500 Series of Battery Analyzers is the ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications.
Featuring an intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction. The BT500 Series ensures optimum performance, test results and reliability. These testers cover a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests, to full condition testing using and automated string function and the test probe integrated infrared temperature measurement system.
The BT500 Battery Analyzer series is designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
- Key measurements: Battery resistance, dc and ac voltage, dc and ac current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature.
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe included with BT521).
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on-the-go analysis.
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion.
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues.
- Ergonomic test leads: Rugged coaxial two pole kelvin test pins with remote SAVE button reduce test time and increase efficiency.
- Test probe extenders: Long reach probes for double stacked cells (included with BT520 and BT521).
- Intelligent test probe set (BT520 and BT521): Integrated LCD display, infrared temperature measurement (BT521 only), flashlight, verbal audio feedback and captures voltage readings and temperature logging automatically or via integrated save button.
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyze results and create reports with included battery management software.
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with csv file on the mobile app.
- Wireless communication: For data download and remote display while measuring. Browse and email measurement data via iOS app.
- Battery life: 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery for more than eight hours continuous operation.
- USB port: For fast data download to supplied data analysis and report management application software.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: CAT III 600 V, 1000 V dc max. rated for safe measurements all around the battery power supply equipment.
What's included with the BT510:
Please note: what is included with each BT500 Battery Analyzer varies from model to model. Listed below are the included parts for the BT520.
- Battery analyzer
- 4-wire test pin (set)
- BTL10 Basic Test Lead (set)
- TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads with adapter
- L300 Attachable LED Flashlight (x2)
- BTL20 Intelligent Test Probe Set, with extender (no temperature sensor)
- Paper battery tags
- BP500 7.4 V 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery
- BC500 18 V AC Charger
- Standard mini-b USB cable (cable length:1 m)