Air Quality Meters
Fluke 975 Air Quality Meter
|Range||Relative Humidity 10% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Temperature Range||-20 DegreeC to 50 DegreeC|
|Storage temperature||-20 DegreeC to 50 DegreeC (-4 DegreeF to 122 DegreeF)|
|Storage Humidity||10 % to 90 % (non-condensing)|
The Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool raises indoor air monitoring to the next level by combining five powerful tools in one, rugged and easy-to-use handheld device. Use the Fluke 975 to optimize HVAC ventilation settings for ASHRAE 62 recommendations, to actively monitor conditions that promote a productive environment, and quickly and accurately address occupant comfort complaints the first time. The Fluke 975 measures:
Use the Fluke 975 AirMeter test tool to:
- Respond to comfort-related calls from occupants.
- Verify the operation of building HVAC control systems.
- Determine whether adequate ventilation exists.
- Monitor air flow and velocity.
- Test for dangerous carbon monoxide leaks.
- Perform duct traversals.
- Optimize HVAC systems to manage energy costs